Chick-fil-A Cashier / FOH Team Member
Chick-fil-A Raintree Drive & 101, Scottsdale, AZ
Who We Are:
- Voted as America’s favorite & one of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country
- Industry leader in Customer Service & Hospitality
- Faith-based, individually owned & operated company
Pay Type: Starting at $13/hr
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- Daylight Shifts
- Access to scholarships at $2,500 per year
- Sundays off
- Leadership Development
- Food Discounts
- Positive Work Environment
- Limited Holiday Hours
- Must be 16+
- Must be comfortable using a cash register and iPad
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Customer Service-Oriented
- Exhibit a positive & servant’s heart attitude with every customer and team interaction
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve guests: eye contact, smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected
- Operating the POS at the front counter or in the drive thru
- Looking for opportunities to stock or clean when not serving a customer
- Taking orders with speed and accuracy at the front counter
- Delivering orders to customers in the dining room (when applicable) and cars in the parking lot
- Checking for product quality and consistency
- Assist leadership in executing opening or closing procedures
- Willing to assist in other stations in the front of house, such as monitor, dining room, or working the window
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
- Complete all tasks as assigned
Thank you for your interest in employment at Chick-fil-A Raintree Drive & 101! Upon submitting your resume, you’ll be contacted via phone call or email within 1-3 business days. Please do not contact the store.
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)