Chick-fil-A Food Prep Team Member
Chick-fil-A Raintree Drive & 101, Scottsdale, AZ
Who We Are:
- Voted as America’s favorite & one of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country
- Industry leader in Customer Service & Hospitality
- Faith-based, individually owned & operated company
Pay Type: Starting at $13.50/hr
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- Daylight & Evening Shifts
- Access to scholarships at $2,500 per year
- Sundays off
- Leadership Development
- Food Discounts
- Positive Work Environment
- Limited Holiday Hours
- Must be 16+
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours and lift up to 40 pounds
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace--hustle is a must!
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, coachable
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Keep the kitchen neat, clean and orderly at all times
- Efficiently create prepped “cold” menu items, such as wraps, salads, fruit, and catering trays, that meet Chick-fil-A standards
- Keep up-to-date with new products
- Thoroughly clean, cut, and juice lemons to prepare lemonade
- Wash and put away kitchen dishes
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Kitchen Director
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the leadership team and operator
Thank you for your interest in employment at Chick-fil-A Raintree Drive & 101! Upon submitting your resume, you’ll be contacted via phone call or email within 1-3 business days. Please do not contact the store.
Compensation: $13.50 per hour
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(si ya tienes un currículum en Indeed)