Chick-fil-A Kitchen / BOH Team Member
Chick-fil-A Raintree Drive & 101, Scottsdale, AZ
Pay Type: Starting at $13.50/hr
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- Morning, Mid-day, & Evening Shifts
- Access to scholarships at $2,500 per year
- Sundays off
- Leadership Development
- Food Discounts
- Positive Work Environment
- Limited Holiday Hours
- Must be 16+
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, and stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude, coachable
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Prepare, cook, assemble, and present food safely, quickly and efficiently, meeting Chick-fil-A standards
- Be knowledgeable of the assignments for all kitchen stations, including fries, breading, assembling, boards, and food prep
- Prepare cold individual and catering menu items
- Stock kitchen inventory as needed
- Keep the kitchen neat, clean and orderly at all times
- Keep up-to-date with new products rolled out by Chick-fil-A corporate
- Work safely around kitchen equipment and report any maintenance issues to the Kitchen Manager
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and stay up-to-date on any changes
- Complete all opening or closing tasks as assigned
Who We Are:
- Voted as America’s favorite & one of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country
- Industry leader in Customer Service & Hospitality
- Faith-based, individually owned & operated company
Thank you for your interest in employment at Chick-fil-A Raintree Drive & 101! Upon submitting your resume, you’ll be contacted via phone call or email within 1-3 business days. Please do not contact the store.
Compensation: $13.50 per hour
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)