Chick-fil-A Assistant Manager
Chick-fil-A Raintree Drive & 101, Scottsdale, AZ
Chick-fil-A Raintree Drive & 101 hires leadership professionals who want to acquire skills to build their career portfolio and grow within the company. Further, we are looking for leaders who care for people and want to positively impact our team members and guests. We pride ourselves on having a fast-paced growth culture where leaders are continually developing and enhancing their character and skills and those around them.
We are seeking an Assistant Leader to support the business by communicating with, tracking, training, and coaching all Team Members on achieving and exceeding service, quality, and revenue goals. The Leader will take ownership of the team’s operational results, either in the front-of-house or back-of-house, while cultivating a culture of excellence. The Leader reports to our Senior Managers, and starts as a Team Leader or Shift Manager position.
Pay Type: Starting at $15/hr
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- Daylight or Evening Shifts
- Access to scholarships at $2,500 per year
- Sundays off
- Leadership Development
- Food Discounts
- Positive Work Environment
- Limited Holiday Hours
- Prior leadership experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, stand for up to 10 hours, and be physically active for extended periods
- Basic have iPad and computer competency
- Maintains positive working relationships and treats all employees with honor, dignity, and respect while providing them with direction and feedback
- Collaborates with the leadership team to train new Team Members, and tracks their performance to ensure they’re equipped for success
- Tracks employee performance and documents of policy/procedure violations, reporting information back to the Senior Managers as necessary
- Consistently and creatively motivates Team Members to maintain our customer service scores
- Ensures all shift tasks are completed according to the daily schedule
- Correctly interprets the intentions of the weekly schedule and places Team Members in the positions most suited to their skills
- Achieves strategic, annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and quarterly objectives
- Maintains all front-of-house and/or back-of-house facilities, ensuring that the restaurant is clean and organized
- Ensures that all equipment is being cleaned & maintained appropriately, and that safety & security procedures are being followed
- Complete understanding of each key position in the front-of-house and back-of-house
- Follows sanitation and food safety procedures
- Positive attitude, humble, servant leader
- Self-leader committed to personal growth
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
- Must be an excellent coach, communicator, encourager, and team builder
- Effective problem solver and is skillful in pleasing difficult guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
Thank you for your interest in employment at Chick-fil-A Raintree Drive & 101! Upon submitting your resume, you’ll be contacted via phone call or email within 1-3 business days. Please do not contact the store.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
No Experience Is Necessary
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.